WHY YOUR SCHOOL BLOG MATTERS
Blogging is one of the most effective and attainable ways for your school to engage in content marketing, which is creating valuable content that helps you attract and retain your audience.
Consistent, strategy-driven blogging will help you create deep and meaningful connections with your audience -- in fact, 51% of marketers said blogging is the tactic that will be the most critical to their content marketing success in 2017.* But, as with all marketing initiatives, blogging success depends on strategy. You need clear goals, a defined audience, and a doable plan of action in order to make your efforts worthwhile.
IS SCHOOL BLOG SCHOOL RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you can answer YES to any of these statements, you’ll find immense value in this six-week program.
1. You’re responsible for telling your school's story -- but you're not sure where to begin.
2. You’re about to start a school blog -- and you haven't set your strategy.
3. You already have a school blog -- but it's not getting you the results you desire.
4. You don’t have the budget to hire an agency to create and maintain your blog -- but you don't want your blog to appear unprofessional.
5. You want to have a system in place for ongoing content development (and promotion!) that is realistic and measurable.
MEET YOUR BLOG COACHES
School Blog School comes to you courtesy of Cursive Content Marketing, which helps school marketers create and share stories your audiences will love.
Your SBS content coaches are Cursive owner Emily Cretella and content marketer Stacy Firth. We've been developing blog and content marketing strategies together for nearly 15 years, and we've combined all of our experience to help you craft -- and act upon -- your own school blog strategy.