WHY YOUR SCHOOL WEBSITE CONTENT MATTERS
Your school website is your welcoming committee, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It’s open when you’re closed. It’s always there, telling your school story to anyone who will listen.
So it better be telling the RIGHT story.
You can make your website content work harder for your marketing, admissions and development teams -- without spending tens of thousands of dollars on hiring a copywriter.
Strengthening your website story is a completely attainable goal, once you learn how to tackle what can be a massive project using our proven, step-by-step writing and editing process.
IS WRITE YOUR SCHOOL SITE RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you can answer YES to any of these statements, you’ll find immense value in this course.
1. You’re responsible for your school’s website content updates -- but you aren’t sure where to begin.
2. You’re about to start or are in the midst of a website redesign -- and tackling content is looming large on your to-do list.
3. You are part of a small (or single person!) team that is tasked to oversee all aspects of your school’s story -- and you’re super overwhelmed.
4. You don’t have the budget to hire an outside copywriter to help with your website content -- yet you know your content needs serious improvement.
5. You want to have a system in place so you can tackle website content updates on your own time, with your own resources.
MEET YOUR CONTENT COACHES
Write Your School Site comes to you courtesy of Cursive Content Marketing, which helps school marketers create and share stories your audiences will love.
Your WYSS content coaches are Cursive owner Emily Cretella and content marketer Stacy Firth. We've been creating high-impact websites together for nearly 15 years, and we've combined all of our website strategy and copywriting experience to give you the only website content course you'll need to strengthen your story.